We can extend the life of your current tube bender because we have the expertise to rebuild or upgrade your current machine. Over the last 20 years, Tube Form has serviced many models of Tube Benders (Adaptive Motion; Addison; Addison McKee; Eaton Leonard; Eagle; Hines; Horn; Pines; SOCO; Pedrazolli; 3RC; Smith; SOCO; Unison; Wallace; Miic).
Refurbish or Upgrade
We refurbish all makes and models of tube bending and end forming machinery. We offer either a control upgrade or a complete rebuild. We examine the current condition and quote a specific BOM and perform a complete runoff to demonstrate the machines capability.
CAB controls are used.
Typical control upgrade:
Replace servo motors and controllers
Typical machine rebuild ofCNC tube benders:
- Completely strip down machine, wire brush
- Repaint with one coat primer and one coat enamel
- Replace chain-driven carriage with new servo-driven carriage assembly
- Replace control console with new PC-based control system
- includes high-resolution panel display and keyboard
- Replace I/O with new Opto 22 I/O components and rewire machine
- Hydraulic system upgrades
- Replace all lines, hoses, meter units and fittings
- Mechanical component replacement and upgrades
- Complete machine tests and verification